Volume 4 – Number 1 – 1984
This edition is available free from the Welsh Journals portal hosted by the National Library of Wales: click here
- Swansea and District's Labour Press, 1888-1914
- A Miner Struggle? Women's Protests in Welsh Mining History
John, Angela V.
- Self-Help in Nineteenth Century Wales: the rise and fall of the Female Friendly Society
- The Swansea Valley: life and labour in the nineteenth century
Jones, Ieuan Gwynedd
- Syndicalist Teachers: The Rhondda Strike of 1919
- The slogan was 'Genuine Service': The Pontycymmer Co-op Society in its Great Days
- Religious Revivalism and Welsh Industrial Society: Aberdare in 1859
Turner, Christopher B.
- 'Y Frythones': Portread Cyfnodolion Merched Y Bedwaredd Ganrif ar Bymtheg O Gymraes yr Oes (Images of Women in Nineteenth Century)
Williams, Sian Rhiannon
For delivery in the UK: please fill in the order form and send a sterling cheque for the full amount, made payable to Llafur, to our correspondence address:
Llafur c/o South Wales Miners’ Library,
Swansea University, Hendrefoelan Campus,
Gower Road, Swansea SA2 7NB
Overseas purchasers should contact the Llafur Secretary at for information about postal charges to their country.
Delivery time: Orders will normally be despatched within one week, but please do contact us if your order is urgent.