Volume 5 – Number 1 – 1988
This edition is available free from the Welsh Journals portal hosted by the National Library of Wales: click here
- Report from the South Wales Miners' Library
- The Welsh Worker in the Fourteenth Century: An introduction to labour prehistory
Carr, A. D.
- Mudiad y Di-waith Dyffryn Nantlle, 1956-1960
- The Virtuosi of Merthyr
- To-day We Live: The Making of a Documentary in a Welsh Mining Valley
- Strikes in Wales 1888-1958: A Case for Computing
- Images of Tiger Bay: Did Howard Spring tell the truth?
Jordan, Glenn H.
- Police and Labour in the age of Lindsay, 1910-1936
- 'Nhw oedd y Chwarelwyr - Arwyr Y Fro' (The Pembrokeshire Slate Quarrymen)
- 'Kameradschaft' and After: The Miners and Film
- 'How's the Tenors in Dowlais?' Hegemony, Harmony and Popular Culture in England and Wales 1600-1900
For delivery in the UK: please fill in the order form and send a sterling cheque for the full amount, made payable to Llafur, to our correspondence address:
Llafur c/o South Wales Miners’ Library,
Swansea University, Hendrefoelan Campus,
Gower Road, Swansea SA2 7NB
Overseas purchasers should contact the Llafur Secretary at for information about postal charges to their country.
Delivery time: Orders will normally be despatched within one week, but please do contact us if your order is urgent.