Volume 3 – Number 4 – 1983
This edition is available free from the Welsh Journals portal hosted by the National Library of Wales: click here
- News from the South Wales Miners' Library
- Early Labour Battles in Ogmore
- The Labour Party and the "exclusion" of the Communists
- "In a Broken Dream": Some aspects of sexual behaviour and the dilemmas of the unmarried mother in South West wales, 1887-1914
- Subsistence Production in the Eastern Valley of Monmouthshire: An Industrial Experiment, 1935-1939
- The South Wales Race Riots of 1919: a documentary postscript
- The Tredegar Anti-Irish riots of 1882
- The Quarrymen's Union and the General Strike, 1926 (Undeb y Chwarelwyr a'r Streic Gyffredinol, 1926)
- A Welshman in Salonika, 1916-1919: Iorwerth Miles Davies
- Wages, Leisure, Productivity in South Wales Coalmining, 1874-1914: a different "economic approach"
This journal is currently unavailable for purchase.
If you've got any questions regarding this journal, please don't hesitate to contact us.