Volume 3 – Number 2 – 1981
This edition is available free from the Welsh Journals portal hosted by the National Library of Wales: click here
- Towards a Welsh Women's History
- The Apprentice Boys' Strikes of the Second World War
- Miners' Medical Services before the First World War: The South Wales Coalfield
- Report on the Contributions to the Discussion 'Llafur in the 1980's'
- Three Rhondda Working Class Writers
- The Labour Party in Wales: The Dynamics of One-Partyism
- The Neath Bye-election, 1945: The Trotskyists in West Wales
McHugh, J & Ripley, B. J.
- Islwyn Nicholas, 1903-1980
Morris, Ronald T.
- The Case of Alun Lewis: A Divided Sensibility
This journal is currently unavailable for purchase.
If you've got any questions regarding this journal, please don't hesitate to contact us.