Volume 8 – Number 2 – 2001
This edition is available free from the Welsh Journals portal hosted by the National Library of Wales: click here
- Working-class culture and the labour movement in the South Wales and Ruhr coalfields, 1850-2000: a comparison
- Cymry 'gwlad yr aur': ymfudwyr cymreig yn Ballarat, Awstralia, yn ail hanner y bedwaredd ganrif ar bymtheg
- Criminals or Scapegoats? The Irish and Crime in Nineteenth-Century Cardiff
- 'Out of the Cage'? Women and the First World War in Pontypridd
- Banished From Consideration: The Response of the Labour Movement to the Introduction of Black Labour to Britain in 1916
- Ernest Bevin and the General Strike: A Note
J. Graham Jones
- The Heresy of Arthur Horner
John McIlroy and Alan Campbell
This journal is currently unavailable for purchase.
If you've got any questions regarding this journal, please don't hesitate to contact us.