Volume 11 – Number 4 – 2015
- "We Would Rather Starve Idle Than Starve While Working Hard": The Swansea Copperworkers' Strike of 1843
- From Suffrage to Citizenship: The Cardiff and District Women's Citizens' Association in Comparative Perspective, 1921-1939
- The Cold War Home Front, an Age of Anxiety? The Cold War Narrative in School Magazines from Holyhead Comprehensive School during the 1950s and 1960s
- Hogiau Nedw, Y Chwilod a'r Bît Cymreig: Diwylliant Ieunctid Cymraeg, 1957-1967
- Into Opposition: Cledwyn Hughes in 1970
J. Graham Jones
- Hidden From View? Male Homosexuality in Twentieth-Century Wales
- Telling Stories in New Ways: Grappling With Historiography
For delivery in the UK: please fill in the order form and send a sterling cheque for the full amount, made payable to Llafur, to our correspondence address:
Llafur c/o South Wales Miners’ Library,
Swansea University, Hendrefoelan Campus,
Gower Road, Swansea SA2 7NB
Overseas purchasers should contact the Llafur Secretary at for information about postal charges to their country.
Delivery time: Orders will normally be despatched within one week, but please do contact us if your order is urgent.