Volume 10 – Number 1 – 2008
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter: Industrial Relations in Cardiff City Mental Hospital before the First World War
- Desmond Donnelly and the United Democratic Party, 1968-70
Jones, J. Graham
- A 'Splendid Field'? Emma Goldman in South Wales, 1925
- Identifying the Black Presence in Eighteenth-Century Wales
- Transnationalism and Modern British Labour History
- My Dear Dear Emma: Turning Emma Goldman's life into accessible television
- Y Wasg Gymraeg yn Nhrefedigaeth Awstralia
For delivery in the UK: please fill in the order form and send a sterling cheque for the full amount, made payable to Llafur, to our correspondence address:
Llafur c/o South Wales Miners’ Library,
Swansea University, Hendrefoelan Campus,
Gower Road, Swansea SA2 7NB
Overseas purchasers should contact the Llafur Secretary at for information about postal charges to their country.
Delivery time: Orders will normally be despatched within one week, but please do contact us if your order is urgent.